By the unfortunate man - 19/07/2013 04:29 - United States - Salisbury

Spicy
Today, I was using the urinal when another guy came in. His friends decided to scare him while he was using the urinal next to mine. They jumped out at him, he turned around and ended up peeing all over me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 303
You deserved it 3 154

Same thing different taste

Comments

Wizardo 33

Golden water fight! These new super soakers aren't as fun as you first thought right?

I'm trying to imagine this guy's apology... You can't tell me it wasn't awkward

Sounds like you're just having one bad those bad luck days

Urine is sterile directly from the bladder but as it travels through the body and leaving the urethra it collects bacteria that colonize there. Additionally women can add bacteria as the urine crosses the mucus membrane of the labia and uncircumcised men as it crosses the foreskin. Add to that the airborne and surface bacteria in the collection device and the urine that reaches the world is no longer sterile. There is a theory that midstream urine does not pick up the bacteria as it has already been washed away. However there isn't evidence to support this is always or even most often true.

Wowxoxo 17

Your comment was nice, but I don't think OP cares if urine starts off sterile..

perdix 29

All over you? Was he jumping around in fright after downing a Big Gulp and a fistful of Flo-Max?

What would happen if they scared the "shit" out of him?

The guy took he urinal next to you? He broke the fist rule of urinal use! a Always use the one the furthest away, and if you can't use one with nobody in either side, go away.

RedPillSucks 31

Some places have only two urinals.