By Bunni - 22/10/2009 22:22 - Australia

Today, I was tinting my own eyelashes when I missed my eyelashes and stabbed myself in the eye with the applicator loaded with dye. Now, I have beautiful lush black eyelashes, to match my half closed swollen red left eye. Sexy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 834
You deserved it 30 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakes_n_syrup 0

Um..I've done that a lot of times..and it only stays red for like 10 min..def not an FML, maybe an FMnext10minutes..

Just wear an eye-patch. Guys love pirates.

Comments

To the people who are calling her a "*****" for wearing makeup: STFU! Most girls wear makeup! It's not like she's buying false eyelashes, she's just acenctuating what's already there! Besides, Think of how much time and money you're wasting on mascara But with tinted eyelashes you wouldn't have to worry about getting ready in the morning or your makeup running.. I'm considering doing it myself! And to all the Feminists: You should be standing up for a girl who wants to look the way she wants.. ..Or how her man wants her to look.. Because there really aren't to many mirrors in the kitchen.

There's nothing wrong with wearing make-up. Guys who are saying it's ridiculous should see a lot of girls with make-up: they'd think they were ugly. Personally, I don't wear a lot of make-up most of the time. I wear make-up not to change how I look, but to enhance my eyes, look more awake, and make my skin look clearer. I do have a problem when you cannot recognize someone when they don't have their make-up on, or when someone can't leave the house without it.

who the **** tints their eyelashes...? Fake bitches.

Why would tinting her eyelashes make her more fake then caking them with goopy shit everyday.

Crunchy08 0

it has nothing to do with self esteem. my bf loves me without makeup. but I still put it on cuz I like the way it looks, I love colours and makig my lashes full and all that good stuff.

cassiie_fml 0

People always get into arguments in these comments. No matter how stupid the fml is. And you deserve it for being superficial.

Wanting to look a certain way makes someone superficial?

Hi Bunni! Actually tinting your eyelashes is very common for a lot of people. It basically does the same thing mascara does but lasts a few weeks longer until your new lashes grow through. As mentioned above some people with lighter hair their lashes appear invisible without darken via some method. Tinting your eyelashes and wearing makeup is up to the wearer. I like makeup because I like to play with eyeshadows and create interesting looks, like when people dress nicely. I would like to see someone who did nothing to alter their appearance in some minor way. Its just a little dye on lashes people.

i can't believe people are saying she's superficial for using eyelash tinting. Makeup isn't necesarilly for anyone else but the wearer. my boyfriend prefers me without makeup but i am insecure, my makeup is a mask, i feel happier with it. in no way does that make me superficial. also, who hasnt altered their apperance in any way?! the majority of people have at least had their ears pierced or highlighted their hair at some point!