By whyme - 12/09/2013 14:44 - United States - Tampa

Today, I was standing in line at the grocery store waiting for my husband. After a while, I feel him kissing my neck, so I turn to tell him that it's not appropriate in public. It wasn't my husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 746
You deserved it 4 576

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The_9th_Doctor 18

I feel another FML coming "Today, I was standing in line at a grocery store, and I saw my wife. I wanted to surprise kiss her on the neck. It wasn't my wife and I got bitch slapped. FML"

Comments

Life_is_FML 22

Well... At least you can exercise your bitch slap

MzZombicidal 36

I'm sure her husband gives her plenty love!

Exactly or she would be shocked that her "husband" would kiss her like that in the first place

#12 When you're married loving comes with the wedding band, why should OP be happy about getting a kiss from a random stranger? She hopefully decked him and told her husband.

Oh finally! Someone who gets me. Looks like your the only smart one around here.

Pretty sure YOU (#84) dont understand sarcasm.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
chlorinegreen 27

Why would someone pay a random stranger to do that to his wife?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

"Hey! Hey you, yeah you, the hobo with a meth addiction, go kiss my wife's neck. She's right there, do you see her? She's the one in line man, focus! Ok, here's 20 bucks I'm gonna hide behind the candy while you do this. Don't let me down, man!" - OP's husband.

Little4Bear 10

Hopefully he also thought you were someone he knew instead of being a total creeper and just trying to jump to second base with you without even a hello.

The neck is second? I've seriously confused the bases then...

57 - It's base 1.5; 17 was rounding up.

I guess it's second to me cause I don't let everybody Mack on my neck lol. So I just group it with the heavy petting section.

So, who kissed you after all? what happened later? Did you even knew the person? These are important details you missed to put in this FML.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

There's a character limit, and sometimes details aren't included because it's more shocking and makes a better FML than one that's fully explained. Maybe OP will comment back. :)

alaskan83 2

Nlgh hook nghh mm l ml ln moo n Niko jlnl mm kink jlmmlmnmnjl km n knoll ljnjlnlklnpn km n pp nm pp

Well, aside from being completely creepy that is also completely inappropriate. Eyyyyuuchhhh. I got a creepy crawly feeling reading that one.

Perhaps he also got you confused with his significant other? Although, what are the chances of that.

I wouldn't call a neck kiss inappropriate in public but an unwanted neck kiss from a complete stranger is a different story.

In the line at the grocery store? It's not like "charge you with public indecency" inappropriate but still a gentle 'knock it off, we're in public' from the wife is reasonable, especially if she's not into public displays of affection.

I honestly don't care if people kiss in public, that's their business. Anything more is too much. Just because you might not like PDA doesn't mean other people don't ;)