By KittenNomNom - 22/02/2012 19:40 - United States

Today, I was sitting at the mall food court, and wearing a "Blink If You Want Me" shirt. A guy walked by, saw my shirt, and made a point of holding a staring contest with me before moving on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 033
You deserved it 41 448

KittenNomNom_fml tells us more.

Ahahah everyone, the shirt was a joke. I wasn't really offended, we ended up becoming friends afterwards. A lot of you are right, he has a great sense of humor and he was just teasing. It didn't kill my self esteem or anything of that sort, I just thought it might give someone a laugh (: Thanks for all the comments and such~

Top comments

Comments

Well atleast he noticed your shirt, which means that he was looking at your nice bust ;)

MickGold 8

What an ass. People...:/. He couldn't have just kept walking? Gosh, some of the people in this world! If he was a Ginger, it makes sense. He has no soul!

mimeshadow 1

....im lost, who mentioned gingers?

JanessaWasHeree 1
JanessaWasHeree 1
MickGold 8

It was a joke. Lighten up. No one mentioned gingers. It was just a joke. I'm actually good friends with quite a few & related to some, too. Didn't mean to seem like a 'douchebag' sorry.

adamcichuttek 2

Couldn't you have not made fun of gingers, when they have nothing to do with the FML?

SignUpisntcool 3

He was just messing with you, don't take it the wrong way. I always do that kind of stuff to strangers, it's too funny.

anappleaday 0

I have that EXACT SAME SHIRT! Well, it was my boyfriend's and he gave it to me to sleep in, but I claim it now ;)

nofearjenshere 12

Cool story bro. Tell it again please. ;)

Wow, that is so interesting! Tell me more!

Quite possibly a new discovery of a lost dramatic play written by Shakespeare! Tell me more!

Yeah, cool story bro... Shouldve had Morgan Freeman tell it

mannysaucedo 4

Cool story bro, needs more dragons and wizards and shit

Some people just don't blink, they don't seem to have a blinkreflex. That's kind of creepy actually.

I can go until my eyes water up, even then i can still go (except when its windy, other than than i can go for a loong time)

I love the I'f used as the placement for of. Your in America, gotta spell check it.. And why'd the commenter above get negative votes? Shes entitled to think what's creepy or not. Suck it up and stop negative voting you pansy asses.

nublets 12

80- im sure your mom also hates you eating all her cereal

Your comment made me thumb you down sorry. Everyone is allowed an opinion :)

I havnt stopped blinking since this FML and I'm aware of it now so it's really annoying

emersley12 0

Your and shes : that is what YOU spelled wrong. If you're going to correct other people's grammar, you should really check your own.

I would've just laughed. He was probably trying to be funny.

reddudeover 2

There's always the possibility he's gay.

TheFamilyElf 17

Hey, he noticed you! Isn't that what those shirts are for in the first place? Attention? I like this guy.

Moral of the story, don't wear a faggoty shirt