By LizLiao - 14/04/2009 07:50 - United States

Today, I was running down the hallway when a door opens and hits me right on the face. I'm sitting there with my nose bleeding and a huge bump forming on my head. The guy who comes out is hugely fat, tries to help me up, trips, and falls on me. I accidentally groped his moobs while trying to push him off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 860
You deserved it 7 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

420hiadventurer 0

That sucks, but next time pay more attention and don't run down the hallway or at least not right next to the walls where you can get hit by doors. Soy la primera persona!!!

Comments

xXTwilight4LifeX 3

That sucks . I pressed FYL cuz, even though you were running, it was incredibly unlucky that the man was very large and even more unlucky that you grabbed his moobs.

"Today I accidentally knocked someone over while they were running down the halls when I opened a door. I reached down to help them, but due to me being morbidly obese and awkward, I fell on top of them. In the process of trying to project my large mass off of them, they fondled my man teets, and I liked it. A lot. I got a boner."

Maybe stop before you get to the door next time asshole. YDI.

Generally i agree with the OP, but this is ridiculous. The OP is insulting someone who tried to help them out and posting falling as FML. Instead you should be grateful that person didn't leave your ass on the floor and tried helping u regardless of the failed attempt.

ok all you people saying ydi, you really need more info to say that. is it a narrow hallway? was there some emergency down the hall? maybe their friend was having a mental breakdown and op ran to help. and it's hard not to be disgusted when groping man boobs!

nikkirl5 1