By clumsy - 07/05/2013 00:45 - United States - Murfreesboro

Today, I tried to "trip" and fall into this guy I've had a crush on. I missed and fell on my face. He stepped over me and kept walking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 845
You deserved it 53 985

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He sounds extremely rude - if someone falls, people should at least make sure they're ok. Then again, that's what you get for using cheap tricks.

Well that was rude of him.. Try just approaching him and talking to him, OP. Though he seems like a jerk if he didn't even try to help you up..

Comments

Well that was rude of him.. Try just approaching him and talking to him, OP. Though he seems like a jerk if he didn't even try to help you up..

I've heard of falling for someone but this is f*cking ridiculous. Even if he'd caught you, I doubt love would have blossomed. Look in the mirror every morning and tell yourself: "my life is NOT a movie"

No, my life actually is a movie. A movie about a forever alone nerd who spends her days on league of legends in a dark room. As for OP, I agree 100%.. That was just a silly idea to "fall" on him. :C

iammeorami 25

He sounds extremely rude - if someone falls, people should at least make sure they're ok. Then again, that's what you get for using cheap tricks.

He can't claim the Bystander Effect either

CrysisAverted 5

While he stepped over you did he mutter "see ya next Fall"?

#3 No but I bet he said 'stop trying so hard'

dinosxxrawr 22

no girl wants a man who doesn't help her up even after she falls. you deserve better.

zahra_786 19

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yes, he is such a jerk for not helping OP up after she purposefully (and probably very obviously) tripped in an attempt to fall into/onto him - especially since he could've been injured in the process. Are you serious? What did you expect him to do, run to help her up saying, "Are you OK? I saw you try to trip purposefully into me, do you wanna go out?" Seriously?!

I agree, it seems kind of immature to use some ridiculous gimmick to get someone's attention. He probably saw right through it and that's why he didn't help her.

zahra_786 19

Lol, I didn't mean it in that way. I imagined him as being oblivious to the fact it was purposely done, and when he saw her on the ground he completely ignored her and didn't bother helping. It's like one of those scenes in a movie when a character drops all their books and people just trod all over them or something!

2 things wrong here. Prince Charming here sounds anything but, and a lesson for you, never try stunts like that. They hardly pan out correctly.

cukiemunstaaaar 10

Yeah he's a real gentleman.

larsak 3

Honey try a different method. Next time just grab him and start kissing him and see what he does #experience

Doesn't sound like a fantastic plan. I'd be pretty pissed off if someone just grabbed me and started kissing me. I'm sure that counts as sexual assault! Can you not just go with the age old advice of "be yourself"?? If they're attracted to you then brilliant. If not, move on.

I don't know what's worse, your stupid advice, or that you said "#experience" ...

#Hashtags #still #don't #work #here. #Stop #using #them, #please.

@9 that only works in certain situations if you do it randomly he's probably going to be like get the **** off me freak. If you do it when he's extremely drunk or you guys have just won something it might work. Oh and for everyone calling him an asshole he doesn't have to like her and it was probably pretty obvious what he was doing.

Must of been embarrassing huh? That probably would have worked if he was a gentleman and helped you gotten up. Good luck on the next guy you have a crush on.