By automaticfail_00 - 17/06/2009 23:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on the phone with my best friend who lives out of town. He was strangely quiet. Later that day I asked him why he didn't talk much. He admitted he was jacking off to the sound of my voice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 087
You deserved it 5 059

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fosizzlemynizzlE 0

if he was your best friend, he was probably joking. or maybe me and my friends are just weird and think this is normal

Was it as good for you as it was for him?

Comments

You should do the same to him and see how he likes it. But then again...it might make matters worse.

gingermonster16 0

He was most likely kidding. Why is that FML? "FML for being told my voice is good"...

There's a silver lining in this you know... at least you know not to go there with him, cos if you didn't even hear him breathing heavy he mustn't be very good at it. Hahaha.

That doesn't mean anything, some people are naturally (or can be) very quiet. Much like laughing so hard there's no noise, it could be so "good" there's no noise. He could have easily held the phone away from his mouth too.

You thought about that WAY too much... lol

isn't your display pic from fast and the furious? i think it looks like Vin Deisel's (pardon the spelling) girlfriend.

gingermonster16 0

And you should start talking like the bus driver from South Park around him. I don't think he'd get off on that.

kellster 2

well if you two are the opposite sex and single, date each other, u might actually make it all the way

lol cant u take that as a complement, so he likes ur voice. and hey if hes alredy ur friend couldnt u try going out with him too? obviously he likes something about u from that i dont think ull be rejected.

glorialaura21 8

Correction *The opposite sex or the same sex

Hahaha umm friend with benefits situation?

AntiChrist7 0

YDI for calling someone like that a friend.