By webcammistake - 17/03/2009 20:51 - United States

Today, I was on a webcam with my friend. We were joking around so I stood up and flashed her. Her grandma choose that second to walk past and look at the screen. Her grandma now thinks were lesbians and that I'm a whore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 098
You deserved it 75 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, it is understandable she would think that considering the situation....

Comments

i hear things like this with girls all the time how come guys never get in this kind of situation because we know no good comes of flashing your junk on the webcam

Ethan205 0

you should've thought that one through a little more before you decided to flash your friend.

Zooma_fml 0

You're an absolute idiot, flashing in front of the grandmother like that. And no, all the grandma jokes previously posted are not funny. You need to start taking responsibility for your actions, idiot

Brilliant! Well, are you? video footage needed...

alex_vik 0

I agree with the granny. What would posses you to flash your friend?

fail_truck 0

My friends and I are very very very close, but something we would never do would be to expose ourselves to one another...that's a little, well, ho-ish.

True. The closed I have done to that os changing for PE in the changerooms.

You were...joking around with your friend.....so you FLASHED her? Yep. The grandma's right. You are a lesbian. Straight people don't flash their friends as jokes.

squeaky_fml 0

I've flashed and been flashed by my female friends. It's a normal thing for girls to do. I once flashed about 10 people in order to win a card game. (It worked!)

niregorf 0

not a normal thing for girls to do, there is a difference between flashing for no other reason then as a 'joke' and changing in the locker rooms.

imthepsycho 0

just because you flash someone jokingly doesn't mean you are a lesbian, that is just stupid. It shouldn't really matter, girls all have the same parts anyways, and if you do it as a joke there is no sexuality involved in that. I know tons of girls who do that as a joke, so I don't know where this whole "lesbian" thing comes from, haha. If girls can dress and undress in school showers and locker rooms then flashing each other shouldn't be a big deal. boobies aren't really that bad, and it definitely isn't "ho-ish", with those silly intentions. A word of advice from me, just try not to do it when family is around, haha.

There's a big difference between getting changed infront of each other, and flashing ur friend, when u flash someone u usually don't have any other intention than them seeing ur boobs, a little different to needing to change ur shirt. Some sexuality comes into it.

Moomoomoo_fml 0

We don't believe you... we're going to need some proof of the alleged 'flashing' :P