By Noname - 12/03/2009 11:09 - Australia

Today, I was on a standing on a crowded bus going home after school. A wriggling 5 year old boy and his mum left the seat to get off the bus. Since no one looked keen to sit on the seat, I did, only to find out that it was covered in pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 655
You deserved it 11 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

riddin on a bus riddin on a bus sittin next to a bum theres an open seat hope that isn't pee peter griffin.

hahahahhaah #2 nice family guy reference i love it. dude, that completely sucks. stories like this are the reason i always check my seat before i sit down in any public place.

Comments

Didn't you smell it? Or were you in a hurry to sit down. Logic and Impatience never mix well.

generalsmith2 0

in the future travel holding a bottle of 409 and paper towels in your hands

iammeanttolive 0

That is incredibly nasty. I am sorry.

Oh, this happened to me- but it was juice instead.

yea, dont you look at your seat before you sit down to make sure something like this doesn't happen?!

jeez, is it so hard to watch where you sit? lol

That's really sad, but why didn't you look before you sat???

that sounds liek something i would do, unfortunately. one time at my friends house i sat on the floor only to find out that that was where her new puppy had pooped that morning; nobody noticed it before.

0 3

UGH if you soil yourself you shouldn't be allowed a seat on the bus. Sorry. Alternative response: dont u look b4 u sit down?? travle with a towel n clean it up!!!

Sessee 4

Shouldn't five-year-olds know how to use the toilet?