By nickcedola40 - 04/04/2013 00:24 - United States - Palm Harbor

Today, I was on a scavenger hunt. One of the things on the list was to ask a stranger to marry them. I saw an old lady in a wheel chair; I tried to make her day by asking her to marry me. She declined and attempted to run me over with her wheel chair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 156
You deserved it 34 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kglambert24 8

That's actually a little creepy.

"Make her day by asking her to marry me"... A bit conceited, aren't we?

Comments

That's what you get for thinking that anybody would marry you!

Should have just hopped onto her lap and you two could've rolled away

make her day? someone thinks highly of themselves huh? ;-)

Why would being asked to marry YOU make hER day? Pretty full of yourself, aren't ya?

Why the **** would you asking some random person to marry you make their day? YDI.

What if she said yes? You would have to ruin her day and say "oh just kidding!"

I don't know why everyone's jumping on him going "Why would that make her day!?" I would have thought the same thing he did. I work as a Care Attendant in a retirement home and, from my experience, the majority of elderly people love to be included in any jokes or silliness. He could have done the same thing to just about any of the elderly people I know and they would have loved it.

OP, I think you deserved that. I mean it had to have freaked her out a little. Also, you have to laugh at the fact that she tried to run you over.

SwaggCapone 11

....ummm....exactly what voices convinced you this would be a good idea?