By fucking teen cunts - 27/01/2013 21:59 - Australia - Chatswood

Today, I was on a ladder at work, fetching some stock from one of the storage shelves. Some teenage kid thought it would be fucking hilarious to grab the ladder and violently shake it. He hadn't bet on me being startled enough to fall off and fracture my elbow on the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 098
You deserved it 2 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CheeseTron 15

hopefully you can make him liable for your injury

Comments

File a work comp claim and let your employer punish the little shit. :)

Yes. Let the company's lawyers do the work for you. You can always file a lawsuit yourself, but the teenager is not likely to have a lot of free cash.

60 - True but if he's still a minor then OP could sue his parents.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

Those are my favorites kinds of suits! I like them better than tuxedos :)

rockbandaddict85 22

should've made him pay the doctors bill.

He's a teenager. He's unlikely to have enough money for lunch, let alone a medical bill.

rockbandaddict85 22

hopefully he will think twice before pulling a dangerous stunt like that again....hope he at least showed remorse and made sure u were ok.....

You have way too much faith in humanity. Also, one period will suffice to end a sentence.

I hope security beat the shit out of him.

oj101 33

Umm, NO. If some idiot did that to me I'd flip shit.

How do you keep calm after some idiot shakes you out of a ladder for laughs?

17 has a point, to not make the injury worse. Let security, police, and the lawyers give that little shit his due.

How could someone keep calm with a fractured elbow. If it were me, I'd slap the girl dog.

A shame you didn't land on him instead.

I was going to say the same thing. It would have been less painful for OP if she'd broken her fall on that shitheel teenager's body. It would have been even better if some of the stock she was fetching landed on his head and knocked him out. Hope you recover soon, OP, and hope you can sue the snot out of that bratty little teen's parents.

That'd really solve everything actually. Any medical bills are the kid's fault anyway, OP probably wouldn't have a fractured elbow, and the idiot would have his lesson learned before anyone even mentions the medical bills.

redmnky21 8

I'd press charges and teach that kid a lesson

If that kid didn't learn from this lesson through feeling like crap by doing such a stupid act, he's one of those people that make my blood boil

what he think would happen? even if you didn't fall you could still come down and beat him and since you did fall he's probably going to get a suit filed against him, it's a lose-lose situation

OhDearBetrayal 25

Well you know, a teenagers frontal lobe, the part of the brain responsible for decision making, isn't fully developed until they reach adulthood. It's really no wonder why he choose the wrong thing to do.

23 I know MANY teenagers, many children as well, with enough common sense not to do something like that.

OhDearBetrayal 25

38- Mixed in with peer pressure and experience, of course. I'm not sure, but I somehow doubt that I implied that every teenager would choose to do what that teenager did in that given situation. The part about the frontal lobe is still true.

OhDearBetrayal 25

The prefrontal cortex, the part of the frontal lobes lying just behind the forehead, is often referred to as the “CEO of the brain.” This brain region is responsible for cognitive analysis and abstract thought, and the moderation of “correct” behavior in social situations. The prefrontal cortex takes in information from all of the senses and orchestrates thoughts and actions to achieve specific goals.1,2 The prefrontal cortex is one of the last regions of the brain to reach maturation. This delay may help to explain why some adolescents act the way they do. Taken from the US Department of Health and Human Services.

Yes, I understand how the brain's lobes work. "It's really no wonder why he chose the wrong thing to do" Implying that that's the sole purpose behind his action.

Reason* is probably a better word choice, not purpose.