By joe - 08/08/2010 07:14 - United States

Today, I was in the checkout line at Foodmax around 11:30pm. Three girls behind me were buying Tequila, salt and some limes. I was buying frozen pizza and some toilet paper. They were going to an awesome party. I was going home to eat pizza by myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 798
You deserved it 8 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for comparing your life to that of a bunch of strangers, for caring about the difference, and for measuring your life (and theirs) based on one grocery checkout. (On another note, I'd take the pizza over the tequila any day)

with all that toilet it looks like you might be having an awesome party yourself. a porcelain pool party.

Comments

not only were u going home to eat by urself. u were going to eat pizza you knew would give you the ***** hence the t.p

Think of it this way... in a few weeks you'll probably see a post like this, "Today, (3 weeks ago), my besties and I hit up the Foodmax @ 1130 for more Margaritas for our party, I bought the Tequila, Joany got the salt, and Peggy got the limes.... We got SO Wasted, now Peggy says her @$$ is still sore, I just failed a preg Test, and we're pretty sure Joan has the herps. Why didn't we just get frozen Pizza and TP like the guy in line behind us, instead of servicing the whole LaCrosse Team, ? FOurL."

Anthony716 0

aww thats sad but ya shoulda went up to them and be like i got the pizza lol but sorry dude

AdventSeph 7

HAHAHAHA i would've walked up and said "hey girls im going home to eat pizza, why dont you come with me, and i got toilet paper if someone needs to take a crap.

You stated the obvious in a way which was full of awsome.

ninjasrtheshiz 0

Dude. I'm really sorry. I know what that is like. I'm in high school. Everyone knows me but no one is really tight with me. I don't get invited to parties or anything. I only get to chill with girls occasionally. But it's all good man. Work up the nerve to talk to some girls, it'll be all good.