By mediocreboobs - 18/02/2009 22:31 - United States

Today, I was home alone tanning in my backyard which is fairly secluded. I took my top off and laid there for awhile before I looked over and saw the UPS guy standing at my gate with a package because nobody answered the door. I looked horrified and he said not to worry, he'd seen better. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 444
You deserved it 8 848

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mikeyellenlee 0

You deserved that. You say your backyard is secluded, but there's a gate that people on the other side can easily see through? Wake up lady!

If you don't want people seeing your boobs, don't tan topless if it's possible for people to peek or visitors to see you from the gate. Just some advice.

Comments

if he said "i have seen worst" you may have taken it bad as well. Remember rule of life. no matter how good you are, there will always be someone better. It doesn't mean you aren't good or worth it.

matticus27 14

I took it as he's seen better scenarios. Like he saw monkeys chasing lions with chainsaws before, not that he's seen better looking people.

mikeyellenlee 0

You deserved that. You say your backyard is secluded, but there's a gate that people on the other side can easily see through? Wake up lady!

If you don't want people seeing your boobs, don't tan topless if it's possible for people to peek or visitors to see you from the gate. Just some advice.

Um, he's the UPS guy, she may very well see him again.

it may have been dick. but its just ****. not like most people havent seen some before, get over it

buffalobuffalo 0

i'm sure he just wanted to say something to make it less awkward.

#17 Why lucky guy??? Didnt your read? "I have seen better" you get the point and the picture.

Dr_Phil 0

I think we need to see pics to know if we should feel bad for you or feel bad for the UPS guy.

Ahaaaa I see what ya did there with the name. Nice.

I concur with PhotoExpert. Pics are definitely needed in order to make a proper judgment.

Eir_fml 1

Hey OriginalPoster. This reminded me of a time when I said this same thing to a friend when she flashed her boobs as a result of strip poker. When I said it, I just said it basically to get the idea across of "I've seen other girls' boobs, you shouldn't worry about showing yours". It was just what came to mind, and I wish I thought longer and said "I've seen worse" instead. So he might not have meant it to be insulting, I certainly did not want to hurt my friend's feelings.