By Madster15 - 15/09/2013 06:05 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, I was home alone and heard the kitchen tap turn on. Shocked, I turned it off. It continuously kept turning itself on so I set my video phone on it to find out the cause. My cat has learnt to turn it on. I later found said cat teaching another. I have three cats. All my taps are like this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 538
You deserved it 4 594

Madster15 tells us more.

OP here, I actually found it rather cute more than annoying, when I'm out though the cats will be too. vasoline and Vicks on the tap? no thanks, that would make ME avoid the taps too. changing the faucets all over my house could be more expensive than anything. the cat puns....please don't. number 23 should also be shunned, cat hater. lastly, I should point out I have three cats because one was stray, if I give him to a shelter she will be killed because she is rather unfriendly at times.

Top comments

The perfect plan by the cats. Raising the water bill...perfect crime.

Comments

Smart cats, trying to let the water run until it runs out.

that's how you know your cats are evil there playing mind games with you

Cats are smart. It's your fault for getting 3 of them.

You're right. How dare he save a stray cat. You dick..

Even if they're trying to flood your apartment, this is still an "Awwwwwh" moment.

At least your cats will never go thirsty again lol

time to go to the store and get a kitty proof one lol

Obey_StudBoii 23

You could buy those things to baby proof the faucets. That way you can keep them from turning it on. It will be a little annoying but better then having a huge water bill.

WE NEED THAT VIDEO! PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US!

I'm usually not one to comment ..especially not on grammar with as many grammar nazi wannabes here..but "learnt"?...seriously?

What's wrong with it? Both "learned" and "learnt" are correct. My understanding is that "learnt" is more common in British English and "learned" in American English. Same as burned and burnt, spelled and spelt, etc.