By Anonymous - 22/11/2014 18:18 - Ireland - Kilkenny

Spicy
Today, I was having some rare good sex with my husband, when he suddenly said, "I'm fuckin' BORED," and pulled out so he could go play his video games. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 168
You deserved it 5 611

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And next time he wants it.. don't give it him. tell him you're bored half way in. etc. fire with fire baby.

Comments

JMichael 25

It's really not all that great. I prefer cuddling and holding hands over sex any day.

If you find sex boring, you probably aren't doing it right!

Maybe... Role playing would be a great option

Jack_Me_Off_Jerk 5

I'm not sure if that was directed at me, 52, but the only time I can get into sex is if I'm able to act out my extremely strange fetish that doesn't involve penetration or much of any other contact and that only a very small percentage of the population seems to share, none of whom seem to be in the small town I live in. So anything vanilla or even mildly kinky is a total snoozefest for me. I also know a few asexuals and grey-asexuals who have tried it to keep their partners happy, like me, but found it to be painful as well as boring.

Gives a new meaning to ******* bored...

She was so unresponsive, he may as well have been ******* a wooden board? Board stiff. Bored stiff? There's a construction and wood joke in here, somewhere…

KattrinaGLee 3

It sounds like your husband is loosing his erection in the middle of sex and he is embarrasses. Him being bored is a cover up!

You need to have a serious talk with him. My fiancé and I have gone through times where my sex drive was way higher than his but we talked through it. Two adults in a healthy relationship should be able to talk about anything