By Anonymous - 23/12/2010 04:35 - United States

Today, I was hanging out with my crush and wanted to see what he thought of me. Instead of asking him straight, I tugged at my shirt, saying ''I don't know why I wear this top. I always look awful in it." He said, "Are you fishing for a fat joke?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 623
You deserved it 45 490

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tj265 0

gotta be straight up with guys we dont catch hints easy lol

you_freak 7

That is the worst bout of hinting I have ever heard! As for the guy ... WIN!

Comments

LOL FYL xD When I do this, I usually get compliments, even though I know some of them are fake. (I think coz they think I'm nice, and they don't want to act like jerks at me. Iunno.. )

cowboyy_fml 0

how did our commversatiom get deleted???

ohthebloodygore 16

It's called moderators. I warned you, idiot.

cowboyy_fml 0

anyone know how I can delete my account?

glamazonmua 0

don't be so insecure. I hate it when girls say they look bad or that they're fat. it's unbelievably annoying to everyone, especially guys.

YDI for not being straight up; boys are stupid(:

WallyTheWombat 0

Not stupid, we just don't have the patience or time to put up with your mind games. We have man stuff that needs to be done. All that bacon in the fridge won't eat itself, then I gotta work off the bacon by speedbagging some boobs to my Rocky soundtrack. Stupid questions yield stupid answers. BTW it's us MEN who make sure the tv and couch still work and watch it to make sure it's not stolen.

Talking always gets people into trouble. Instead of tugging at your shirt, you should've pulled it off. You still wouldn't have known what he though of you, but you'd have had some fun.

sallen0046 4

When you go fishing for compliments, you can't be upset when someone doesn't respond the way you want them to. If you want to know what someone thinks of you, grow some balls and ask.

just ask a guy straight up. I hate when my GF does stupid stuff like that so I always give her a bad answer when she does it.

I applaud you, sir. In time the message will be received by your gf and all annoying bitchers within her breed. Keep fighting the good fight.

that's just stupidity right there. it was bound to backfire on you. I would have just straight up asked!