By katams - 26/02/2012 12:28 - United States

Today, I was going for a walk and I kept smelling pee wherever I went. After about an hour, I finally figured out that the smell was me. My dog had peed on my sweatshirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 776
You deserved it 5 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

missyj0 12

My friends dog jizzed on my sweater once... I know how you feel, OP. Dogs are ******* lucky they're cute.

Comments

cassiebear7652 7

I think if the smell is following you, you should realize it's you in less than an hour.

I do not understand why people have inside pets that's disgusting on so many levels

I do not understand why some people are allowed inside, its disgusting -_-

It's only disgusting if they aren't trained right. Our golden retriever has never done his business inside the house, he knows better and he barks when he needs to go so he can be let out. He also doesn't go into the living room or up the stairs - he's been trained to understand those areas are off limits to dogs. Obviously it's disgusting if the dog isn't disciplined enough and goes when and where he wants but that's why we train them.

You can say all you want about training and this and that inside pets are disgusting cat are worse than dogs.

What makes inside pets so disgusting? I know my dog is probably more hygenic than some people i know...

Cats are not worse. My two cats mean the world to me. Animals are nicer than people a lot of times. I honestly don't understand how people can not love animals. Yea there are the odd ones that aren't the best, but you can't judge them all by just one or two.

Inside pets are gross outside pets are awesome even I would love outside pet if it got cool enough lol

If anything, outside pets are grosser. You don't get dirty by staying inside the house a majority of the time.

Sumo - Just give up. You're digging yourself a deeper hole. Just give it up.

Theres a pretty easy way to not have the house smell like dog or have dog hair everywhere...cleaning and good grooming is an amazing thing...and Ive never had my dog drag poop into my house or have it hanging from him??? Also, inside dogs are much more clean than outside dog (and in my expierence more well behaved.)

Our house doesn't smell of dog because we wash him and he's never dragged shit into the house. Obviously if the concept of washing your pets is alien too you it's going to be disgusting. >.>

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

15 - Not your house. Not your rules.

We have a dog that doesn't shed at all. There has not been even one hair since we've had him. I shed more than he does. He never poops or pees in the house. He gets bathed twice weekly and smells great. He knows to stay off the bed and the couch and the table. He's a floor dog. We have hardwood floors so it's a lot more sanitary than carpets would be. Mopping a couple times a week keeps things sanitary. Indoor pets can be great but you have to make an effort.

Sumo69- you don't deserve to have pets. Inside or out. In most places its inhumane to leave a dog or cat outside 100% of the time. It can either be too hot or too cold depending on the time of the year.

Definitely, check the rest of your clothes and on caution's side, wash all of them. Use a lot of nice smelling detergent. Soak beforehand for a few hours. Dog urine is like a skunk's, it can be very difficult to eradicate the stench. Then hang them up out of the reach of your dog. In the worst case scenario, you may need to just chuck your sweatshirt and get a new one. Good luck!

I'm pretty sure cars do not pee(: But cats do! That comment made me laugh!!

Sometimes it looks like my car is peeing o.o

There is no way in hell I would ever wear that shirt again. Once a dog pisses on something, it can smell its own piss even if you can't and the stupid thing will continue to piss its brains out on that thing or in that spot. Toss the shirt or expect it to get peed on over and over. And now you know your dog is not trustworthy and needs constant supervision indoors. Who knows what else he's pissed on? And indoor crapping is right around the corner.

It seems you have quite a bit of experience with this . . .

Any adult knows that a dog can smell dog urine, its own and that of other dogs, even if a human has cleaned it. This smell is like a beacon calling the dog, "PISS HERE, PISS HERE" which is why dogs piss over and over again on the same spot, so if Fido has a favorite tree, that's why. You need to clean the spot with a product like Nature's Miracle which is formuated to clean so that the dog can no longer smell the pee. It isn't worth it for a lousy sweatshirt; just toss it. The bigger problem is that this dog apparently has free run of a house when he should not. Freedom is for good dogs who piss outside, not bad dogs who piss inappropriately.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Is it your trademark to write about five paragraphs for each post?

I'm very intelligent, highly educated and know a lot about a lot of things. Idiots such as you might actually learn something by reading my posts, providing you can stop playing with yourself long enough to read six sentences. What the **** is wrong with you? Are you illiterate? How do you function at a job when you can't take two minutes to read something? Oh, I get it. You must be the garbage man.

That's happened to me too. My old senile cat peed THROUGH her diaper on my shirt that I wore to school. And to rehearsal. At least you were just on a walk and could go home and change.