By Anonymous - 28/03/2009 20:18 - United States

Today, I was getting sick of listening to the guy in the next room over getting nasty with some girl, so I called my girlfriend to see if she wanted to go get some food. Then I heard her phone ring. Through the wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 594
You deserved it 46

Top comments

TheEmoPrepGirl 0

Ouch! Dump her and get on with your life!

bioclock 0

I hope you knocked on your neighbor's door and dumped the bitch right then and there.

Comments

MukyDaCookie 0

Beat the Sh*t out of the guy, slap the teeth out of the girl that's how to handle situations like this oh! and if you have any of her stuff, burn it/piss on it and leave it on her porch

#11 then get arrested over a bitch who isn't worth his spit?

I hope you dumped her. What a bitch

Socrates_fml 0

does Anonymous have to choke a bitch?

situations like these are why God created knives...

breaksprinter_ 0

yo put some icyhot on the outside of a condom then **** her. then kick her ho ass right out the door with no clothes on.

um...have u considered the fact that maybe..just maybe...the guy or girl in the other room's phone happened to ring when u called your girlfriend? has this not crossed your mind at all? it's entirely possible, and quite likely, that either the guy or the girl's phone happened to ring...duh.

tdawgheath 0

I'm guessing OP knows his girlfriend's ringtone, and it's probably some shitty bought pop song, so...your theory=dead. Really sucks man, seems a little unlikely, but then again, that's why you would post it on the site.

This sounds like something someone in denial would say... Not only should OP break up with her and get on with his/her life, but the person who wrote this comment may want to reevaluate their relationship. It's possible, but improbable that someone banging the dude next door would have the same ring tone and their phone would ring at the same time. Definitely talk to your girlfriend, OP, before breaking up with her, but I think you'd be completely justified in this case.

Snzizle, are you really that ridiculously naive??

Wow r u the stupid ***** who is hopefully his ex

kprando25 8

Yeah... VERY PROBABLE that the person next door had the same ringtone as OP's girlfriend and it happened to ring at the exact same time. SURE. In other words, not likely at all.

#19 maybe she answered and that's how he knew it was her. since he heard the the ringtone and them having sex the wall is probably pretty thin enough to hear voices

so you must've been ther one banging his girlfriend then?

lol ... dyou should have calle her 30 minutes later ... she could have been hungry after that

Good idea and when she's out eatinf it's ur turn 2 have sex with that guy.

MetalUpMyBum 0