By fatgirl - 16/05/2010 04:08 - United States

Today, I was eating pizza with my boyfriend and my friends. I was laughing and talking and went for another piece when my boyfriend grabbed my wrist and said that I had had enough. My friends all backed him up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 992
You deserved it 10 719

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you didn't break his hand? If my BF ever pulled some shit like that, he'd be sporting a cast. Not cool, especially in front of friends.

SweetestSin 4

Well how many slices did you freakin eat prior to that?

Comments

gaarraa11 3
WilliamRTW 0

haha awww I'm so sry... that is messed up

she might not be fat...her boyfriend could be just an ass. but if she is in in fact obese then grats to him for having the balls to stand up to her. so many so called "friends" never tell fatties like it is. they're all like "oh no honey you look fine, no that giant, wobbly, overhanging, muffin-top isn't noticable at all!

dumb him. nuff said. just dump him. don't even bother explaining it.

well if my bf said that to me i would still eat another slice. but since her user name is fat girl, maybe they had good reason to say it....

youthink_fml 0

Well, if your own friends backed him up, then you probably had enough, or more than enough. They need to eat too.

Wow. I suggest you dump him and obtain new friends.

bluesclues72 0

my family always does this to me. at dinner they give me more food than I want and get mad if I don't eat it all, but then at desert I'm not allowed to eat anything.

I would of drop kicked that jerk and ate it anyways. no one stops me when my hunger roars.