By Anonymous - 19/09/2009 01:32 - United States

Today, I was driving through a neighborhood and saw a "slow down, children" sign. I was nice and slowed down as I passed a couple little kids with their parents outside watching them. I guess I was going too slow because one of the fathers started chasing me down the street calling me a pedophile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 386
You deserved it 4 382

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A woman got mistakenly called a pedophile? *wipes tear* We've made such progress in equality...

lol @ #1. So slowing down because you don't want to hit children while driving, means you're a pedophile? wow. You should've just mauled some kid over. jk.

Comments

Then that guy belongs in a mental institution.

It wouldn't have been a problem if you hadn't slowed down to 3 mph, fondled your breasts and asked every little boy, "Got milk?" I'd find that nice, personally, but it might irritate some parents.

Death wishes don't make you any better than dragonkiller. =)

Um, we really don't care what some anonymous person thinks. He shouldn't either, for that matter, but I felt like telling him. So I did. Maybe HE shouldn't have started freaking out on Witchcraft for her valid, reasonable comment. I personally do think I'm better than him. If you don't, that's your opinion. Oh hey... Dragon dude, GO DIE. There.

If you're a troll, you're at the bottom. So yes it does :)

I wasn't going on either sides of the argument. Infact, I thought what dragonkiller said was uncalled for and immature. But I was just saying that so are death wishes. And yes, it's my opinion, and I have the right to say it. If you don't like it, too bad.

I agree with #60. Say you didn't see him. Not your fault he was chasing a car.

OT I'll be honest, I'd of goten out of the car, and politely asked that guy if he can read, when he looks at you confused and says "YES OF COURSE I CAN F****** READ YOU F****** ****** *** ** *" you calmly ask him to turn around, and read the sing, while he's doing that, calling himself a "F****** Idiot" under his breath and walking away all embarrassed, you step back into your car, and drive away... you can laugh about it later to all your friends XD.

wow, quite possibly the best FmyLife yet. Congrats?

Great. You have neighborhoods where people shoot paintballs at you for driving too fast and now you have neighborhoods where people run you out for driving too slowly. If I were you, I'd have done a nice, long burnout and left those self-righteous bastards eat rubber smoke.

No good deed goes unpunished, you know. =p Coincidentally, considering that he's a paranoid father having dirty thoughts about his own kids... it kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?

galad2003 0

Well I guess it's understandable if you were like, watching them as you drove by slowly. But otherwise, I like #72's view.

yeah kill the kids too while you're at it... *sarcasm ends*