By Anonymous - 19/09/2009 01:32 - United States

Today, I was driving through a neighborhood and saw a "slow down, children" sign. I was nice and slowed down as I passed a couple little kids with their parents outside watching them. I guess I was going too slow because one of the fathers started chasing me down the street calling me a pedophile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 386
You deserved it 4 382

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A woman got mistakenly called a pedophile? *wipes tear* We've made such progress in equality...

lol @ #1. So slowing down because you don't want to hit children while driving, means you're a pedophile? wow. You should've just mauled some kid over. jk.

Comments

Well, if you went fast, the father would say, "Slow down you f***ing jerk-off!" So, you were screwed either way...

omg stop fighting about some stupid website. you don't have to impose your views on every you come in contact with! seriously!

He probably just want to trade pics with you.

ban4023 0
dave311 0

try not to lick your lips when you drive by next time

**** overprotective parents damn republicans

primogen18 0

Overprotective parents are such a pain, and I am glad nobody thought this was fake, I 100% believe it. I was walking with my MP3 player (which is JUST an mp3 player, nothing else or fancy). I was walking near an elementary school where kids and parents were swarming around ( I guess they were getting out). Like normal I was listening to music like any other walk, and it was getting to the end of my one playlist, so I was slowing down to take it out and watching what song came on last, then stopped to switch to a new one. In the maybe 3 seconds it took me to do all this, a woman I walked by said "excuse me, what are you doing? Are you taking pictures of my daughter? I think you should move along!". This was said very loudly in front of many many parents and children, so now I guess I shouldn't be walking that way anymore around any time kids are getting out of school for fear of embarrassment and being remembered as "the guy (im college age btw) who walks by and takes pictures of kids" . Geeze, sorry for not wanting to slam into anyone while looking down at my MP3 player and stopping for a sec or 2.

gypsyzambie 2

this is the part where you turn around, and chase the guy with your car while yelling at him to watch where he's going

It really is unfortunate how overly fearful some parents are. They act as if sexual predators are everywhere just waiting for the right opportunity to snatch a child. Yet the odds of a child actually being nabbed by a pedophile are very low. About 90 percent of cases of sexual abuse are from someone close to the family.

Didn't you say something to the PoS mother? If someone here in New York did that to me, I'd ream that woman out, I'd be like loudly in front of everyone, "Hey, you want to accuse me? This is a music player, SEE? Where's the camera? Point it out for me please." and embarrass her right back in front of everybody.