By Anonymous - 19/09/2009 01:32 - United States

Today, I was driving through a neighborhood and saw a "slow down, children" sign. I was nice and slowed down as I passed a couple little kids with their parents outside watching them. I guess I was going too slow because one of the fathers started chasing me down the street calling me a pedophile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 386
You deserved it 4 382

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A woman got mistakenly called a pedophile? *wipes tear* We've made such progress in equality...

lol @ #1. So slowing down because you don't want to hit children while driving, means you're a pedophile? wow. You should've just mauled some kid over. jk.

Comments

Humph. This reminds me... My neighbours had the gall to throw up in their yard a sign that says "Kids DART! Drive SMART!" when they aren't even ******* PRESENT every time I've seen their kids out, which, by the way, are all old enough to know to stay the **** out of the road, but they like to stand there anyway and the older ones even jump out at me when I pass... little brats..

I know what you mean. The kids (they were my age and a couple years younger, but they are indeed kids) on my old street walked in the street in large enough numbers to block the whole road. Then they look at you like you're a maniac for driving a car on the road. My mom sped up and swerved toward one of them to make them get the point, so they threw a football at our van. Stupid people, I swear.

KatieWindow 0

Same here. They think they own the neighborhood. You gotta be careful though.... Kids these days carry guns and junk. o_o A woman got shot in her front yard here in Fla by a teenager cause she told him to slow down while driving around the corner.... Crazy people.

Yeah, got a few of those. One of the kids had the nerve to throw rocks at me. Another tried to sneak in our backyard to put toilet paper in the fishpond. And of course, they liked to run across the street when a car is coming. Gives them an adrenaline rush or something, I guess. It was a pleasant experience living there. :/

Wow... these stories make the kids on my street look like saints by comparison.

ky_stone22 0

I hate those kinds of kids, too. I guess some parents just don't know how to discipline their kids these days :(. Most children are just brats today. It's really sad.

I had a brick thrown at me for 'not dressin' rite'

At least you WEREN'T a creeper! 2 weeks ago I was walking in the rural area and a truck actually stopped by me. The speed limit was 80. I acknowledged the guy and asked "What the **** you want? Keep driving." - Now I carry a knife around. (._.)' You really can't be too sure of people these days. ... Well I guess there never was exactly a time that you could.

KnotSlipKnoTSiC 0

I fuken hate kids so much i would have ran them over. at the shops i went out to buy some chips and i heard some kid crying and screaming. i was close to kicking the little shit and belting the parents with the canned fruit for not controlling their little possessed freaks of nature.

arienh4 0

All these hatred towards children while you are so obviously one yourself, still. *tsk tsk*

amatayo 0

hmmmm you were being nice following the law. Well I didn't kill anyone to day I must be a hero. Back to post uhhh this is not an FML it's more like a they made a mistake grow up and move on

amatayo 0

not a fml just a mistake get over it

I don't think you can creep at someone while still in the car. You can creep them out, though.

Hey witchcraft and intoxicunt, go get a room and stop holding convos on the comment page.

Hey, you know what you can do? Mind your own damn business. Any conversation that does not involve you is none of your ******* business and has no impact on you. Go crawl back under your rock where you belong.

Seriously? We can talk about whatever we wish in these comments. Otherwise, there would be no such thing as a "reply" button. Don't like it? Take it up with the staff or don't ******* read it.

Really. Sorry no one wishes to hold a conversation with you, #48, but the rest of us like to talk to other people.

everyone is so paranoid today just fast die young