By Anonymous - 31/01/2013 05:40 - United States - Fairfield

Today, I was driving around with a few friends when one of them suggested we go in to an insurance company's office and sing their jingle. I'm an awful singer, so I was planning on lip syncing. Everyone else had the same idea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 106
You deserved it 38 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That must've been awkward on a whole new level ...

Well, lucky for you that you didn't sing out loud. If you were the only one... xD

Comments

Same here! Do you think you could do it again and film it?

sing the jingle? why not crap on the floor?

Ultradmac 9

what a story the insurance guys had to tell to their families.

HawaiiThad 14

You have to have a pre-recorded track playing in order to have something to lip sync to. What you were (planning on) doing was just mouthing the lyrics.

Am I seriously the only one who have no idea what the **** this man/woman is talking about? Why would you ever sing their jingle, is it something that actually happens in the U.S? And how does this go down, do you just walk in there and sing? Because if so this can't be an FML, since you would all just stand quietly and no one would notice. Maybe that happened and your friends beat you up because you drove them there and then didn't sing, but that wasn't in this FML. Never heard of something as boring as this. If you are bored in a car you drive to some place of value, like bowling or swimming or whatever else. I am truly baffled how any of this story could ever happen in real life.

Like a good neighbor, state farm is there...

jaystreet46 4

How is this fyl? It would've been if you actually sang. It's more like a stupid flash mob thing.

Suppose miming is the way forward.... Is it miming? O.o

well i dont think nationwide is going to be on your side anymore...