By Anon - 16/08/2011 06:27 - Australia

Today, I was caught and fined for picking a lock. I have OCD. I was picking the padlock on a toilet paper holder in a public toilet because the roll was the wrong way round. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 183
You deserved it 14 538

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

It's hard to live with, yes. Hell, it's hard watching someone you love struggle with it. It's not something to be rude about. People who suffer from OCD have a choice: Panic attack, or doing domething about the object of their frustration.. Obviously there is a correct, or at least best, choice. Most of them don't inconvenience strangers at all, and try not to inconvenience people closer to them.

Comments

That's just creepy if someone watched you while you were picking on the lock. What the hell is gonna happen next? They are gonna crawl under and in the stall with you and ask you if you need help?

When you said picking on the lock, I imagined OP calling a lock names.

perdix 29

I have CDO. It's the same as OCD, but it is in the proper alphabetical order like it needs to be. And, yes, the toilet paper needs to come off the top of the roll. Why do you think they put that print on the outside, if you were just going to ruin it by unrolling it upside down and looking at the ugly side? Good on you, mate, we need to get the barbarians of the world to learn how to correctly install TP!

Ugh! I know! I hate it when the paper comes From the bottom. Must be sitting on the top, especially so it doesn't hang when you've pulled it off and you never know who's used their nasty hands to roll it back into place! My bf used to put it on the dispenser from the bottom. :( that had to change

RedPillSucks 31

Perdix, what are you? some dyslexic with OCD?

I love you Perdix!!!! lol... I stalk every single one of your comments xD No **** (;

he said it in alphabetical order it's supposed to be a joke. chill out jeez

Oh for gods sake get over it you people...

that is probably one of the coolest thing ive ever... read

reallytho3 11

Were u trying to build up dramatic effect?

ifailplzinsultme 0

There is no wrong way around. Just different opinions on which way is correct.

From a hygiene point of view there actually IS a right and a wrong way... When you let the paper hang free at the back, so against the wall, it's unhygienic, since people then tend to brush their fingers across the wall right where the paper is hanging. If you think further, you'll realise that you sometimes need to get paper twice or even more. The fingers you then have just used to wipe your behind, will then once again touch the wall....... Disgusting idea, if you ask me.

OCD do you know what that means? ObsessiveCompulsive Disorder(or something like that.) But it means they have to correct everything they see that is wrong. like have you ever seen Monk? He has OCD.

RedPillSucks 31

Obsessive Correction Disorder

I know what OCD is, it was kinda a joke if you couldn't tell...

Oh sorry bad at sensing sarcasm ovr the internet

but janitors are dumb maybe thats y he had to change da tp

It was a bathroom. Bathrooms have locks. There didn't have to be any risk.

Shadow_Phantom 26

I can completely understand that... if it's not the right way, it just bugs me to no end. Though... I wonder how you got caught doing that... guess you made too much noise, and someone came in to see what was up, perhaps?

thisgirl2u 9

Exactly! Were there camera's in that stall? There must be a serious shortage in toilette paper in order to take such grand steps of protecting it where ever OP lives.

0opsie 6

Yeah, she was either making too much noise, or left the stall door open because she couldn't "start" until the toilet paper was right. 47-Maybe people stole it often before the locks were put in place. It does cost money to buy and replace.