By MellyBee - 08/08/2012 03:15 - Canada - Montreal

Today, I was bagging my groceries when I accidentally smacked myself in the face with a box of popsicles, giving myself a nose bleed. I found out that the cashier hates the sight of blood when she passed out behind the register. They called security on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 475
You deserved it 2 220

MellyBee tells us more.

I'm happy to inform you #23 that the popsicles survived the accident, and many of them are already in my belly! ;-)

Top comments

mtrrace 4

Well at least you have something cold to put on your nose to keep it from swelling

Comments

deadxwedding84 5

Yes, the cashier passed out, so the only logical answer is to call security on the innocent customer.

It's all a matter of perspective; think "Vantage Point". (yes, boring movie, but nevertheless, fulfills my point)

lexiieeex3 32

Wait, if the cashier was passed out, how did he/she even call security?

There could have been other cashiers that noticed or customers in line that called security.

jillybee101 7

My palm literally hit my face so hard it left a print.

curlyfry33 8

those .must have been some pretty tough popsicles, whenever I have one the whole freaking top comes off in my mouth.

I think we finally have a job available for those sparkly vampires...

Eww...that mental image is disgusting. You'd like me to share it with you? Alright then, whatever you say. So the vampire is sucking on the OP's nose thirsty for blood ...... Yeah, that's it. Short and gross.

"Today, I accidentally gave myself a nose bleed at the grocery store by hitting myself in the face with a box of popsicles. Then Jasper Cullen started sucking on my face. I died of blood loss. FML."

ShadowlessSpear 21
ruabadfishtoo 0

Wait if you're the one with blood on your face why would they call security on you? But anyways it's not your fault OP.

What about the cashier that may have hit her head on something when she fainted or the poor OP who got a bloody nose from a smack to the face? Those are who we must be concerned for :)

No, the popsicles died from fractured carboard.

I'm happy to inform you #23 that the popsicles survived the accident, and many of them are already in my belly! ;-)

martin_martian7 11