By Van - 20/12/2009 06:32 - United States

Today, I was at work at Hollywood Video. A guy came in and left without renting anything. Minutes later, I find human feces between the "Kids" and "Comedy" aisles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 528
You deserved it 2 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

How appropriate. Most of the comedies for kids these days are shit. I guess he could have also chosen to poop in "New Releases."

The irony being that it was neither child-friendly nor funny.

Comments

hahahaha. FYL if you had to clean it up. Does the category of the aisle have anything to do with this?

Mattdude33 0

It's not like anyone would noticed..No one even goes to Hollywood Video anyway haha.

Newbie21 1

WTF why couldn't they have been civilized and used the restroom?

that's some comedy right there. lmfao.

akcansuckmykiss 0

I work there as well. I had some one throw up, but I made my co-worker who leaves all work everday for me to clean it up! :D One sorry that you have to work there and I bet you work your ass off, and your District Manager laughs in your face when you ask for a raise. So you get paid min. wage to pick shit up. I'd let my boss do it. Oh, and to most the people saying maybe this guy diden't pay attention, some HV stores managers forbid anyone besides employees to use the restrooms.

pinkkloverr 0

is it me... or have there been a lot of ****** up fmls this month from texas? haha

Gah! I work at a HV and this is totally my worst nightmare!

I used to work at Hollywood Video and one time a dog decided to poop in the store... and it wasnt the hard kinda poop. Guess who had to clean it up while gagging because of the smell? ME!

Oh and FYL for working at HWV in the first place.