By Anonymous - 31/03/2009 14:46 - United States

Today, I was at the doctor's office and the doctor asked me "have you been having any intimate relations?" and the first thing that I blurted out was, "you mean with other people?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 352
You deserved it 71 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"No, 'lefty' doesn't count. If you ever do, use a condom."

Judging by your comment and profile picture, I am just going to assume you are white trash.

Comments

#30 lmfao. YDI. I mean seriously, wtf?

keyairia 0

lmao. xDDDDDD that's funny. awwwwwww. if they ask just say it was on purpose. cause that's AWESOME! xD

"you mean with other pple?"????? is there somrthing u want to tell us????

koneko12984 0

it's better than trying to explain the fact that i'm a swinger with my mormon obgyn. :S hahaha

#21: "Omfg! YOUR ******. the docter probally thinks your some kind of loser....! I am a docter and if someone said that i could not kepp a striaght face! haha. That's so sad!" Let me just dissect all the things that prove you aren't a doctor. First off, its doctOr. No "e". A real doctor would know how to properly spell their profession. Keep = two "e's", not "p's". Second, its "probably" and "straight". Also, the "your" you used isn't the right one. Its supposed to be you are, the contraction being "you're". Your punctuation is awful. Someone who's gone through eight plus years of college would know how to put a sentence together. Third, I highly doubt a doctor would say "OMFG" on the Internet. Doctors are usually people of high intellect, and you obviously aren't. Doctors are also trained professionals who wouldn't laugh at a patient mistaking something they said, they aren't kindergartners. Last but not least, its illegal to impersonate a doctor. Online or offline. To the OP, I'm sorry that you misunderstood what your doctor had asked. Must have been embarrassing, FYL.

#47: r u saying that professional ppl cant relax their grammar/spelling on the internet? that they have to talk like professional ppl every waking minute? seriously? have u evr heard of code switching, dude? look it up. btw, i'm a upper division linguistics student.

#48: I highly doubt that you're an 'upper division linguistics student'. Code-switching isn't going from words to chat speak to misspelling words, its using words from a different language (like Spanish) while talking in a language, like English. An upper division linguistics student would know that, and I also doubt they'd talk like you are. I understand that professionals let loose some of the time, but they have enough dignity to not talk like a five year old.

voice_of_reason 0

I agree with #49. #48 is full of shit... #21 is obviously full of shit as well - though it's worth noting that doctors' long years of schooling culminate in a status that transcends the need for legible penmanship, or any responsibility to exercise any written literacy. #50 - there were 49 people before you...or were you referring to your own post?

gleidu77 0

why do people feel the need to lie about their professions on this? do you really need to be a "docter" to have an opinion about an fml? people aren't going to respect you / your comment more - if anything, based on #21's comment, they respect you less. mostly because you can't spell doctor, and even if you are one (which we all know you're not) you're a really horrible one since you laugh at your patients. and #51, i think #50 was talking about the original post. "best response ever" to the doctor's question.