By BannedfromFriend - 20/05/2015 23:21 - United States

Today, I was at my best friend's house, listening to him complain about his mother remembering all the bad stuff he did when he was in high school. I jokingly said, "An elephant never forgets." Guess who was behind me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 832
You deserved it 10 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And she will never forget you said that either

Well I'd say you'd have to talk about the elephant in the room but sounds like you already did...

Comments

Your ass is marked by that elephant for life now.

Careful or big mama is gonna stampede on you!

cheshireau 26

Not the best choice of phrase but how could you know she was near by?

xluciferx666 21

Crikey now as you can see the momma elephant is quite agitated and may very well charge

katydid91 31

I just read that in an Australian accent.

You deserve whatever happened. Honestly? That was rude. How would you feel if your friend spoke of your mother like that?

I don't know why you're being down voted. I agree with you. My friends and I know better than to say things like that about each other's parents. It's just rude and disrespectful. Regardless if they are complaining.

#25 Thank you so much! I'm not sure why I'm being down voted either. That's okay. I posted my opinion. People can agree with it or not. But I appreciate your defense. (: #23 and other down voters, I'm not fishing for up votes. Whether OP's friend was talking about his mom or not, what OP said was rude. They were welcomed into their friend's mother's home and then they were both very disrespectful. So I've stated my opinion. YDI and I'm standing by that.

I'm guessing the elephant in the room finally made a sound, huh?

Best to lay low for a while, cause when mama ain't happy, nobody's happy.

You could say that you were talking about the elephant in the room.

They have an elephant as a pet? That's neat...wait...sorry mom