By Mason_Jayson - 22/03/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I was at a sandwich shop and couldn't help but secretly remove a loose hair from a girl standing in front of me. I yanked it and she instantly began screaming and crying. It was in fact a very long mole hair. The thing started bleeding like a gunshot wound. My apologies went unnoticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 862
You deserved it 168 630

Mason_Jayson tells us more.

This is my FML. In my UNDESERVED defense...I do have a little OCD, I work in healthcare and automatically want to help when I see something like that, and there may have been a few beers involved. I'm not a pervert and have never done anything like that before (and you had better believe since). And for those who are curious: the mole was on her shoulder and the hair I touched was down by her shoulderbladeish area. This sucker was LONG.

Top comments

Which is why you never, ever let your OCD take control when in public.

xjbearx 0

while that really sucks for you, i gotta say. you just don't do stuff like that to strangers.

Comments

My exstep cousin and his girlfriend like to pop each others pimples then eat what comes out and stick their tongues in each others noses. I've literally witnessed this with my own eyes. Does that beat the pimple one...?

warsaw_fml 0

Still doesn't beat the one about biting a pimple.

Why would just do that to a stranger? Leave it alone. But that's still rather gross.

HAHA that's why you don't touch foreign hair.

just don't touch people that you don't know..it's just nasty

queen_kitty24 0

eww! now i have a permanently image of that in my head. it's going to take a while to get out O_o

ryguy997 0

if it's permanantly in your head it won't take a while to get it out it will thake FOREVER!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

For some reason I can only imagine this with the mortal kombat theme song.