By Mason_Jayson - 22/03/2009 19:45 - United States

Today, I was at a sandwich shop and couldn't help but secretly remove a loose hair from a girl standing in front of me. I yanked it and she instantly began screaming and crying. It was in fact a very long mole hair. The thing started bleeding like a gunshot wound. My apologies went unnoticed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 862
You deserved it 168 632

Mason_Jayson tells us more.

This is my FML. In my UNDESERVED defense...I do have a little OCD, I work in healthcare and automatically want to help when I see something like that, and there may have been a few beers involved. I'm not a pervert and have never done anything like that before (and you had better believe since). And for those who are curious: the mole was on her shoulder and the hair I touched was down by her shoulderbladeish area. This sucker was LONG.

Top comments

Which is why you never, ever let your OCD take control when in public.

xjbearx 0

while that really sucks for you, i gotta say. you just don't do stuff like that to strangers.

Comments

THATS ******* GROSS. ewww. that was graphic.

hahahahaha oh man, that's so funny. and it was a mistake, the person thought it was a loose hair

ew ew ew! #1: don't touch strangers. #2: don't touch strangers hair! #3: don't touch strangers mole hairs!!!!

I think I'm the only person here who doesn't think you are a complete asshole, but I can understand you were just trying to be nice. Misguided, but nice.

soxgrl33 0

That is super creepy, and really funny.

I also think it was a mistake... mole hairs shouldnt be that long!

jadzia 0

i sooooooooo understand that urge, but i couldn't do it to a stranger. it's bad enough when i do it to friends and/or family and i get yelled at :P haha aww man, i feel for ya.

dumbkid 0

Where was this hair anyways?

GROSS! FML for reading such a gross comment