By imbx - 13/04/2009 00:24 - United States

Today, I was at a pool party. My friend's little sister pushed me in the pool. When I got out, I pushed her in. She started screaming, and I started laughing because I thought she was pissed that I pushed her in. That wasn't why she was screaming. She can't swim. Her whole family witnessed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 695
You deserved it 20 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

put your hands over your eyes, it makes you invisible

Comments

darkimmortal777 6

lol well she deserved it. i would have done the same thing.

She deserved it. If she didn't want to be pushed in, she shouldn't have pushed you in. Unless she was like, a toddler, then you should have known she might not be able to swim,

That'll teach her to push people in the pool. If there was a "He/she deserved it" button, I'd click that.

lifeislife_fml 0

#9: Agreed, we don't need someone to say how the other person's life is ******, everyone knows it already. #4 isn't even a funny alternate FML.

The little bitch deserved it. If she can't take what she dishes, then she shouldn't have done it.

her fault, she was asking for it. Anyways, its a good time for her to start swimming lessons.

Everyone saying, "Why can't she swim if her house has a pool?": it might not be her house. But her parents should definitely have been keeping a better eye on her around a pool regardless. I'm not gonna say she deserved all of it (depending on her age, it could have been very traumatising), but she should have known better. Hopefully she learned her lesson.

Little bitch shouldn't have dealt out what she can't handle! It's not like you KNEW she couldn't swim. And if you did know, then you're even more awesome. I would've done it too, either way. =) #2 - I do too. #3 - lol I learned that in 1st grade! #52 - Amen to that!

why was she at a pool party if she couldn't swim? that's just dumb on her parents part.