By imbx - 13/04/2009 00:24 - United States

Today, I was at a pool party. My friend's little sister pushed me in the pool. When I got out, I pushed her in. She started screaming, and I started laughing because I thought she was pissed that I pushed her in. That wasn't why she was screaming. She can't swim. Her whole family witnessed it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 695
You deserved it 20 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

put your hands over your eyes, it makes you invisible

Comments

Go #7! It was the kid's fault. Tie her to a pole if she can't be around water.

patray_angel 0

I agree with most of the others, the kid deserved it. I have been around kids who act as though they don't want thrown in the pool, but they really do, so they do things to make someone older actually throw them in. I am not sure how old the girl was, but she was probably old enough to at least know better. If she were rather young and couldn't swim, then her parents should have been keeping a better eye on her. No matter what, it wasn't the OP's fault.

She shouldn't be pushing people into the pool if she can't swim.

If she was an age where most people can swim this isnt really your fault. If her family had a pool you would think they teach her to swim.

MizzHollywood 0

well she shouldn't have pushed you in. unless she was really young and nobody that age can swim (then it's nobody's fault anyway)

uh guys, the ones saying why couldnt she swim cos she had a pool etc. the op said 'little sister'. the little sister could have been quite young. a 3 year old would probably have enough strength to push an average weight teen girl into a pool.

tiltwrestler 0

I hate anybody who will do something annoying/mean/painful to somebody else, and then who gets offended (or is afraid) when that person does the same thing back! What a baby. She should A) learn to swim, and B) learn that she either needs to get nicer, or get tougher, one of the 2.

fail_truck 0

Kid deserved it. You're fine. Your friend however, needs to teach their sister some damn manners.

...It really all depends on how old she is. If she's 6, and you're 13 or older.. Then it was wrong of you. If a kid bites you on the arm, do you bite him/her back? Be the bigger person in that case. But if you guys are like 14 and 16, then you couldn't have known. Just say sorry. But you shouldn't have been laughing at her when she started screaming.