By ThisIsWhyIStayAtHome - 24/05/2014 00:09 - Ireland - Dublin

Today, I was at a nightclub when some dick squeezed the ass of the girl beside me. She whirled around and started yelling and slapping me across the face. I was dragged out by the bouncers, to cheers from the people around us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 314
You deserved it 3 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude that sucks. Sometimes you're just at the wrong place at the wrong time

Comments

1dvs_bstd 41

i'd wait outside for the son of bitch and return the bitch slap.. and that guy will get a pretty nasty tongue lashing too

I could be wrong, but I think 16 was referring to the real ass grabber.

I know who they were talking about. I just mentioned that it might be more appropriate to hit the person who hit you in the first place.

uniformed 13

that's an unlucky ass moment... sorry op..

Wow that was bad of them for ASSuming..you know how it goes...wait in an ally for that douche..then let it all out.

kotake 7

Why would you even wanna stay in such a crappy nightclub? And also it seems like you did a poor job explaining. Granted it catches people off guard but I know a good couple guys that would honestly flail in such a situation and make it look like they're guilty (smiling/laughing as if it's joke, talking men's rights drunk in a nightclub, etc. and yes I know stupid people). Not that that's your fault though once again it catches people off guard, Just don't do business there anymore.

cdawg69 10

The guy who did it must have gotten the tip from "The Alphabet of Manliness" chapter C: Copping a Feel. This is exactly how it would play out and you, OP, unfortunately were the scapegoat.

Look for another club or explain what happened

You're at a nightclub she should have expected it

Women's bodies are not public property. How would you like it if someone touched you without your permission?