By cl512 - 18/09/2009 13:33 - United States

Today, I walked out of my college dorm to see that the intelligent person who locked their bike next to mine decided as an added security they would lock their bike to the rack, and to my bike. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 993
You deserved it 2 336

Same thing different taste

Top comments

happyvalleygirl 0

lock yours to theirs in revenge. and leave a note.

KayleeFrye 39

I can't wait to hear the reasons people will say YDI. OP, FYL, this truly sucks!

Comments

This has happened to me TOO many times. All when I lived in Brighton, UK... the cyclists there are almost all complete idiots. The first couple of times it happened weren't too bad, could do without my bike on those days. The third/fourth time it happened I locked my bike to theirs, so they couldn't use it. What they didn't know was that I had just got a new bike, and so they had to put up with their retard cross-locking idea themselves for a week or two until I finally remembered to unlock my old chain!

sheltielov3r 3

dude im hella paranoid/scared this will happen to me lol

dude i would rip his bike apart for doing that and leaving and note telling him how stupid that was.

forums.miamibeach411.com/attachments/f5/3619d1276913293-owning-bike-south-beach-bike_lock-jpg did it look something like this?

Bolt cutters, mans wondrous tool for kicking some lock ass.

Get a vehicle, a ratchet strap, n take the whole ******* rack. **** em all.

Did you lock yours? Of not, maybe they were being nice...

'if my bike gets stolen you're coming down with me!'