By Catscratch - 01/09/2009 18:51 - United States

Today, I walked into the kitchen and saw a note my roomate posted. As I got close to read it I was attacked by a very pissed off cat. The note said "Left window open last night, stray cat got in. Watch out he isn't friendly." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 471
You deserved it 3 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Leave him a note saying, "Hey, man, I left the door open and a rather large homosexual man came in. Careful. He's a bit TOO friendly," and have a huge guy come out of the corner right then.

Gingerly 0

Are you retarded? Stray and Feral cats can be really mean, they'll attack the shit out of you if they feel threatened.

Comments

Sounds like something that would happen in a sitcom.

NaziZombie 0

That made my day! And I thought things like this happen only in movies.

Hey, if your friend posted the note on the fridge, thus the cat assaulted you from above... I think you found a descendant of my great-aunt's old cat.

Amysbodybetrayal 0

You and I must have the same great-aunt. O_o My whole family swears that my great-aunts cat was possessed by the devil. It's dead now (and unfortunately so is my great-aunt) but it was so bad that I can honestly say I've even SEEN the cat. It was always kept in a room that only my great-aunt could go into, he was simply wonderful around her!

Hey, my great-aunt with a cat is dead too! Perhaps we DO have the same one.

Amysbodybetrayal 0

Weird...hmm...either an odd coincidence, or...what was your great-aunts last name? Hahha

Amysbodybetrayal 0

Dang, my great-aunt's last name was Word. Ohh well.

Wow I just wasted one minute of my life reading this lame ass FML. F My Life!

MissCharlotte_fml 26

You must be pretty slow then huh? How long did it take you to read this thread?

What is your picture? iPhones taped together? I don't get it? :)