By wnrz - 18/02/2012 20:26 - United States

Today, I walked in on my mom changing. She was trying on a thong my boyfriend bought me for Valentine's Day. It looks better on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 831
You deserved it 4 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Idyedmyhairblack 0

ur mom stole ur thong because...?

that is very very weird. stds can be carried through sharing underwear you know. and #4, how old is your girlfriend, like nine?

Comments

first of all, i'm not going to bother to list all the numbers of people who responded to me. like i said before, i understand that some girls would be insulted. crying/slapping, however, is an incredibly immature reaction. especially for someone over the age of five who has just received a gift of any kind. i don't care what anyone else says. it's stupid. get over it. secondly, girls who are THAT judgmental of a single article of clothing drive me insane. they are usually the type of people who see a girl wearing a short skirt and automatically label her as a ****. i hate those girls in a way i can't even describe. i've been offended before too. the thing is, i was mature enough to handle it in a way that didn't involve me crying or hitting anyone. hence the age comment. the end.

alwaysalady 0

You live with your mother? When I lived my mother, shortly after I got married but before we moved out, my mother helped me do my laundry, and we got shit confused. We very awkwardly traded back several pairs of underwear and a couple bras. If your mom is close to your size and wears thongs, it could be an honest mistake. However, I would not wear it again.

#4... dude... get a new girlfriend... (unless she is so amazinly hot that she can actually control your mind) because her personality is crap.

syrcsorgmn 0

thats just gross. tell your mom to stop wearing your thongs