By AmericanAlien - 09/03/2014 02:15 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, I've been waiting for a very important document in the mail. It has been two months. I reviewed my application and realized I forgot to put a mailing address down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 929
You deserved it 20 099

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why you go all psycho ocd on important stuff and check it 100 times.

Checking 100 times is a bit excessive. 99 times should suffice.

Comments

Did you send your resumee with the application? Your mailadress might be on there? :)

chlorinegreen 27

Aw, shit. I knew Google was reading my emails, but now they're searchable by other people? Not cool. Guess I'm going back to Yahoo.

well at least you didn't wait longer than THAT...

doglover100 28

With applications you triple check everything.

Oh be careful next time. And if you remember where the interview took place, go down there and ask for the application. Everybody makes mistakes.

It must haven't been that important for you to not double check or call to check up on its status. When I submit an application for anything I make sure everything is filled out properly and I always call or use the website to check that it was receive. I cannot believe you waited two month before checking on it.

if they really wanted to hire you, they would've found you one way or the other so I hope you have a backup plan..

ah man....hopefully you haven't missed a deadline.

Well that sucks! Sorry OP. Better luck next time.