By unlucky22 - 22/10/2017 19:00

Today, I turned twenty two. Three days ago I was fired. Two days ago I failed a midterm. Yesterday my boyfriend and I broke up. Happy birthday to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 648
You deserved it 394

Same thing different taste

Top comments

not sure if you're serious but in case you are: People don't only get fired because they're bad workers(, you have no idea how much she cares about her education just because she didn't pass (you don't know if it was difficult), and the only reason to break up isn't because your partner is "bad". And where did she claim to be unlucky?

Comments

Jack_the_magnificent 10

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

not sure if you're serious but in case you are: People don't only get fired because they're bad workers(, you have no idea how much she cares about her education just because she didn't pass (you don't know if it was difficult), and the only reason to break up isn't because your partner is "bad". And where did she claim to be unlucky?

When was luck ever mentioned in this?

You are very judgemental and have no basis to make those kind of assumptions. When bad shit happens in your life, I hope you know how it feels to have people assume that ydi.

The OP’s name is “Unlucky22”—that’s where luck was mentioned. However, the first commenter is being a little harsh since we don’t have any background on OP. She could be a bad worker, not care about her education, and be a terrible girlfriend, or there could be outside factors contributing to these events. We really don’t know enough to judge her as a person either way, but her life does suck right now.

Sorry love but maybe it's time for some self reflection and accountability.

i8cake 12

you're young, a time to make mistakes and stumble around! so long as you learn from each of those setbacks, no need to be concerned! happy birthday to You!

Well, you shouldn't have been studying for the midterm while at work, and you certainly should have been studying harder. Furthermore, if you're going to spend all of your time at work and school, you're bound to lose your boyfriend. On the plus side, you now have extra time to study and to leech off of some new guy that hopefully has graduated and has a great job.

exileonmainst 16

Not to mention the fact that you dropped a tart on the floor and still owe your best friend’s house mate a new dish!

I believe that a perfect storm so you can start your new year off fresh.

ahill0520 5

So the last few days of year 21 were not so great...look at turning 22 as a fresh start! ?

Do you have anything else to do except for commenting on fml website?

I have plenty of other things to do and I get them all done. You must be one of these dullards who has to spend hours to come up with what they believe is a great comment, and then graces the readers with "That sucks."

Little Richard 11

Wrong post Dad. The horse was the other one. Or did you get bit again too?

It’s one of those meta-comments. If she tried to kiss a horse today, her string of shitty things happening would continue on a fourth straight day.

Your set for the year, as bad things only come in 3's! Happy Birthday!