By Ondskansgris - 12/03/2009 09:59 - Sweden

Today, I turned 22, without anyone wishing me a happy birthday. In fact, the only phone call I received all day was from my brother. He wanted to borrow money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 135 137
You deserved it 7 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Happy birthday! ...can I borrow some money too?

That happened to me on my 16th birthday... except nobody asked me for money lol turns out though that everyone was ignoring me on purpose for a surprise party later on. I don't wanna get your hopes up, but MAYBE that's why? Do you have a facebook and if so is your birthday posted? That helps a lot lol Have a great birthday and don't let it get you down cause there are clearly a lot of people here on FML that care to wish you :)

Comments

that happened to me when i turned 22. the only person that called me was my dad....who i havent since i was 2 and found on myspace when i was 19...........dont worry i bet your 21st made up for it the previous year. I did laundry and homework for my 21st. yours had to have been better!

That sucks! Happy late Birthday! :( I hope someone remembered but just didn't have time to call you.

karissaaa 0

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! :D i always make peoplez feel better xP happens when you get older...

Happy birthday, bro. :( If it's any consolation, for my last birthday (22nd btw--we're the same age!), my (former) friend invited me to my house because he wanted to **** me in the ass. He knew it was my birthday but ******* me in the ass was more important apparently.

StoneColdNigga 0
gladiaintu 0

lol and happy birthday sorry but u need better friends and a better family sorry and happy birthday

shut the **** up you stupid bitch. your a ******* loser and thas why noone wished you happy birthday. you act like you have it so rough at least your not in Haiti or something.