By Anonymous - 02/08/2013 15:29 - United States - Denver

Today, I turned 17. My parents completely forgot it was my birthday, and when I reminded them, my dad thought it was my 18th. He was ecstatic and mentioned that I can "finally get the hell out." FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 506
You deserved it 3 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks OP! My condolences. But on the bright side, happy 17th birthday! I hope it'll be much better next year.

Jokes on him, you get to stay another year!

Comments

happy birthday man! too bad I can't send u a box of Timbits to cheer u up!

Wow, I'm eating Timbits as I'm reading this. It's too bad the only place where they have Tim Hortons in the U.S. is in western New York. I guess there's one good thing about living in Buffalo.

VampObsessed 16

? There's a Tim Hortons twenty minutes from here and I live in Michigan.

We have Tim Hortons in Toledo too, at least 4 of them are 10 miles or less from my house.

There are a few in Rhode Island and Maine, too--places where Canadians tend to go on vacation, I think.

None in NC sadly, that I know of anyways =

Holy_Schnikes 23

I'm in Michigan and they are putting the finishing touches on one before opening day in my city a block away, and there is one going East about 30 minutes away and another going South West about 15 minutes away.

cottoncandymango 17

I think you're thinking of Sixteen Candles.

olpally 32
KiddNYC1O 20

Sorry to hear that OP, make your, apparently last year with them, a living hell.

Why did you remind them it was your birthday? You ruined the surprise! On a serious note though, happy birthday.

Someone got just a little too exited revealing that secret to you.

Phoebe_Buffay 14

Aw sorry, OP. HAPPY BIRTHDAY though :)

happy birthday op sorry your mom and dad forgot