By maryfaithh - 27/01/2012 16:30 - United States

Today, I tried to open a can with a potato peeler. For a minute I forgot what a can opener looked like. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 511
You deserved it 25 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You dumbass! The potato peeler is for mixing things, and the can opener is for slicing pizza. You're supposed to use the microwave to open cans. Everyone knows that.

Comments

mama2b3 20

I do things like this...it's called sleep deprivation.

KiddNYC1O 20

I know, right? I drove all the way to work today in reverse!

HeartbreakinLove 0
GoW_Chick 14

I bet even your cat knew you were doing it wrong when you were trying to open it's food with a potato peeler, but couldn't get it open, that's why it was staring at you from the backseat of your car..

It wasn't for my cat? It was spaghetti o's. Dumbass :) hahahahaha

GoW_Chick 14

Uh-oh spaghetti o's, I think you got that wrong, you're the dumbass who can't tell the difference between a peeler and a can opener, I was making a reference to a long forgotten FML. ;)

was this before you spent who knows how long trying to get your breakfast out of an open microwave by continually pushing the button, wondering why it wasn't working?

bubo_fml 10

Yeah, but next time you gotta peel a potato, you'll tattoo the hell out of that spud!!

I don't see how this makes your life awful?

Everybody has their derp moments. Don't sweat it.