By LizP40 - 27/08/2009 16:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to initiate sex with my boyfriend. As I put on my most seductive moves, he ever so nicely says, "Babe, we just had sex last night. Why don't we wait a while so you've had some time to tighten back up." FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 971
You deserved it 9 400

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him this: "Babe, why don't we wait a few years and give your **** time to grow, mkay?"

Assuming he was being serious about the "tighten back up" bit, your boyfriend's a ******* tard. The only thing that could really "loosen" the ****** is childbirth, and even then, that's only temporary most of the time. And I seriously doubt his dick's the circumference of a baby's head.

Comments

Your boyfriend is disgusting. Also, turnedoffTVgrey, you have very strange ideas about what's acceptable for a person to say to someone they're dating. DTMFA.

I've been too tired to have sex before, but it typically doesn't take that much effort to get a girl off with just your hand or something. He shouldn't have flat out shut her down like that.

Thanks, juggernaut, for pointing out that my comment had been "borrowed." Seeing that I make Zero dollars and zero cents for my writing at FML, it's not really a big deal if people copy me. Sometimes it's not really a copy, but a "great minds think alike" moment. Anyways, I have no earning potential from this site, so intellectual property issues are moot. It's actually kind of flattering to be copied.

Oh my god. I actually laughed for like 3 whole minutes after reading this. But really, that sucks for you.

They're called Kegel exercises, look it up

tony8pie 0

So tactful and sensitive, as most guys are...

Shmoopie4 0

He's either a moron or a homosexual. Nothing wrong with being a homosexual, but either way you should drop his ass.

Your relationship is really F*d up if vaginal intercourse is the only intimacy you have. There are soooo many really good options. You should get a computer...