By tracie - 22/09/2010 00:00 - United States

Today, I took my dogs to an empty park. While they were running around, I laid down in the grass to read a book. Someone thought I was a dead body and called the cops. The police and paramedics showed up. This is the second time it's happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 502
You deserved it 68

Top comments

gusgus36 5

haha WTF who sees someone reading and assumes it's a dead body without even going closer or yelling "hey! you okay over there?" or...something? were you in a really bad part of town where people find dead bodies frequently?

Comments

PuNkGiRl2231 13

Well at least some FML situations give you a chance to learn a life lesson. Life lesson: don't lye down in that specific spot. Move to the opposite side of the park. Or better yet, bring a blow horn with you. And whenever the dude comes up to you, blow it in their face. No dead body could do THAT. Unless....ZOMBIES!!!! :O OP, don't be a zombie for Halloween...

_chrisbluee 0

That reminds me of sømething. I was listening to music at school, and a bunch of high school guys started poking me with a stick because they thøught I was dead, due to the fact that I'm very pale and døn't move much. Before the "Get a tan!", I physically cannot tan because I have ginger blood, thus making me burn easily. My hair is blonde with red and silver streaks, though.

Can't you just sit up so they don't think that?