By blondetergent - 20/06/2011 08:12 - Singapore

Today, I told my girlfriend that I'm a vegan. She replied, "So, you're allergic to meat?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 908
You deserved it 15 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The reason I eat meat is because it's delicious. Enough said.

"No, I have a vegetable fetish! Retard."

Comments

she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

she's not the brightest crayon in the box.

She's not the brightest bulb in the box.

1215116a 14

She not the sharpest tool in the shed.

she's not the sharpest crayon in the tool shed! wait that's not right...

ccc-COMBO BREAKER (I know I'm an asshole)

ZombieeeeUnicorn 1
gurlnextdoor64 0
maz_irken 6

she's not the biggest dick in a box

FiestaInMyPants 8

I think it would be quite awkward to have two dicks in a box..

You're allergic to HER meat... Wait. What?

You should've gone ''Scott Pilgrim Against The World'' on her and used your Vegan Powers.

Just_Peed 0

because she didn't know what vegan meant? x)

if I had to stop eating meat it wouldn't be by choice ! I would definitely have to be allergic ! I love animals but I like food too :) maybe she saw it that way??

JustLetItHappen 2

Meat eater thumb up all day.

52, that must have been a tragic day for you... Hopefully we can quit the drug too! uh, I mean, become healthier.

52, recent studies show that eating meat has no direct correlation to heart disease.

Petunia888 13

I love how people say "studies have shown...", but they fail to mention what studies. I'm slowly eliminating meat; I've completely eliminated dairy. I get all of the nutrients I need. I feel a lot better, and I've had people tell me I look healthier. Watch Change Your Food; Change Your Life. It's on Netflix. You'll be surprised at what you think you know. However, I have nothing against meat-eaters. But I want all people to at least know about it, and choose for themselves. =)

ReynshineCutting 10

I did the whole vegetarian thing for a few months. It sucked so I had a cheeseburger. If humans weren't designed to eat meat, our ancestor cave men wouldn't have started eating it. People live well into their 90s and older eating meat from when they were babies. My great grandmother is 96, not on a single medication, grew up on a farm, and eats meat and eggs 3x a day. At the rate she's going she's going to outlive us all. So while being vegetarian "may" be healthier (not that I believe it), how many of the 96 year olds alive today are vegetarian?

laliique_31 0