By ... - 20/04/2017 21:00 - France

Spicy
Today, I can confirm that at 85 and 87 years old, it is indeed possible to have a sex life. Grandpa, grandma, thank you for having dispelled my doubt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 242
You deserved it 608

Top comments

Tell them thanks! Their sex life is why you exist.

GIJoefan 6

Good for them! Maybe it helps with living longer. Who knows?

Comments

Tell them thanks! Their sex life is why you exist.

....their sex life, your other grandparents, and your parents! So much sex had to happen for you to exist!

GIJoefan 6

Good for them! Maybe it helps with living longer. Who knows?

Manual_Manoosy 21

You had sex with your grandparents???

Nothing wrong with that. I'm impressed that they can still enjoy it.

Good for them. Bad for you. Knock next time?

Lobby_Bee 17

Now that's what a good marriage is suppose to be like. Still intimate despite all the years they've been together. My parents are not as old, but they are already to a point where they cannot be in the same room together without arguing. *sad face*

probably just need to get divorced,move on and be happy then. life's too short to be miserable.

Of course! We old people use our AARP cards to get deep discounts on buckets of lube.

Good for them! I'm glad they still get some.

Before, we had Buck Rogers in the 21st Century. Now, thanks to Viagra, it's **** Codgers in the 21st Century instead.

BlueJuly 3

Worked at an home for the elderly, can confirm. Found out after opening an elevator to a couple making out....