By CarSick - 23/02/2011 03:55 - United States

Today, I threw up in the car. While driving. The good news though, I had a bag to catch it all. Bad news? The bag had a giant hole in the bottom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 377
You deserved it 3 862

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so you had time to reach for a bag, open it, puke in it, and stay out of a car accident? great party trick

Acousticpixie14 6

Ouch, some moron managed to type out a "**** u." Oh dear, my feelings are so hurt. Oh no, what ever shall I do?

Comments

You should have swallowed it back down. It is good to recycle and makes a nice and fast breakfast with nutrition, it even comes with something to drink. Best of all, it's free and hot.

Only problems with that, is that it tastes disgusting, causes bad breath, and corrodes your teeth.

You could've pulled over somewhere and just let it spray out the window... That's what I've done in extreme cases...

ulicksam 0

If you had time to get a bag to puke in, you had time to pull over. Instead you're an idiot driving with a bag over your face.

kimmis79 2

how does one throw up whilst driving?!?! that takes skills. Bravo!!!!!

xoxoMEGANxoxo 13

lmao that sux, ur cars going 2 smell horrible 4 a long time.

xrawritsashleyx 11

to all the people who are wondering why she didnt pull over --- you know how fast throwing up can happen.. one minute your fine and the next minute youre puking your brains out and you had to friggin sprint to the bathroom. she might not have had the chance to pull over because she was all the way in the left lane maybe.. and she was just about to puke so she grabbed the closest bag to her instead of puking all over herself. unfortunately tho the bag had a hole.. but still. thats my conclusion.

thats what you get for ordering a large #3 my friend.