By Anonymous - 12/03/2010 07:00 - Australia

Today, I thought I lost my wallet. Canceled my bank cards. Bought a new wallet. Got a $141 parking fine at the motor registry while getting my replacement license which also cost me $22. Went to go to the gym and when I went to put my bike jacket on, felt something inside the sleeve. My wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 010
You deserved it 31 748

Romie1985 tells us more.

I actually did look for my wallet, spent over 3 hours looking for it in all obvious places, tore my house apart, checked my clothing pockets several times. It wasn't in the pocket, it fell down the sleeve of my motorcycle jacket. You say I'm an idiot yet half you people can't even read. "Should of checked your pockets". It was down in the sleeve not in the pocket.

Top comments

If you didn't even check all your coats and jackets before thinking you'd never find your wallet again, you totally deserve it.

I agree with 42. Look everywhere more than once before you overreact like that.

Comments

jenniferneverlov 0

Today, I realized I am an idiot. FML. You didn't look for your wallet in an obvious place, you parked in the wrong place. It's all you kid.

Haha ^^ That is like the basis for half the FMLs on here xD

I actually did look for my wallet, spent over 3 hours looking for it in all obvious places, tore my house apart, checked my clothing pockets several times. It wasn't in the pocket, it fell down the sleeve of my motorcycle jacket. You say I'm an idiot yet half you people can't even read. "Should of checked your pockets". It was down in the sleeve not in the pocket.

*Should HAVE checked. If you're going to complain about being called an idiot, learn to speak proper English.

CyclonePsycho 1

Why in the world did you type like this? D:

It was actually a lot longer and more detailed then the original post but as the site has a 300 character limit I had to edit it out. That is how is turned out after editing it to the 300 character limit.

CyclonePsycho 1

...But half those details weren't necessary. :

ninba20 0

ydi still if u checked the pockets of the jacket u should have felt something heavy on one of the sleeves idiot..

New South Wales doesn't mean Sydney. Dumbass. OP, I think the real FML in all of this would be that you had to deal with the RTA. FYL indeed.