By Anonymous - 12/03/2010 07:00 - Australia

Today, I thought I lost my wallet. Canceled my bank cards. Bought a new wallet. Got a $141 parking fine at the motor registry while getting my replacement license which also cost me $22. Went to go to the gym and when I went to put my bike jacket on, felt something inside the sleeve. My wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 010
You deserved it 31 748

Romie1985 tells us more.

I actually did look for my wallet, spent over 3 hours looking for it in all obvious places, tore my house apart, checked my clothing pockets several times. It wasn't in the pocket, it fell down the sleeve of my motorcycle jacket. You say I'm an idiot yet half you people can't even read. "Should of checked your pockets". It was down in the sleeve not in the pocket.

Top comments

If you didn't even check all your coats and jackets before thinking you'd never find your wallet again, you totally deserve it.

I agree with 42. Look everywhere more than once before you overreact like that.

Comments

Get your fat ass to the gym more often! Ya woulda found your wallet ya dick!

Easy solution: Sell your old license to an alcohol-crazed teenager for like $200. Most of the time when you cancel a bank card there's a window where you can essentially call them and be like "Just kidding!" without any kind of penalty. So hopefully your bank does that?

aDropOfSunshine 2

So, how long did you actually look before you decided it was lost? 4 seconds?

loski87 4

off topic... but I love your pic. I wish they would show reruns of Daria

Well thats kinda dumb!! Im sure most people would check their pockets and bags first before doing anything.

bisley 0

Maybe you're just ugly. You should come to accept this. :)

MindlessRobot 0

Don't people really look for their stuff anymore. YDI for not looking enough dumbass!

I think you mean licking instead of looking.

neonblue120 6

wrapped in plastic huh? now do the face :p