By Anonymous - 04/03/2015 05:12 - United States - Las Vegas

Spicy
Today, I thought I had carbon monoxide poisoning because I had the symptoms and my detector was going off. I called the fire dept, they checked me, they checked my apartment. My apartment is fine; I'm just out of shape, have high blood pressure, and don't know how to work simple electronics. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 911
You deserved it 11 193

Add a comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments!

Top comments

Better than having carbon monoxide poisoning though!

Better to be safe than sorry!

Comments

Better to be safe than sorry!

Better than having carbon monoxide poisoning though!

I almost lost my father to carbon monoxide poisoning. It's nothing to play around with.

Glad your okay!

Glad you're an English major.

Glad you're tryna teach niggas how to spell on FML. -.-

That should be your que to start better yourself.

well at least you okay and your house is not slowly killing you.... but YOU really must learn how to plug your blender in right because a good smoothy is never out of the question lol what did the fire fights notice you av jack wasn't plunged into the back of the TV correctly???? I guess they have eye...oh well be safe and try not to feel sick

What does his TV have anything to do with… ? He doesn't understand how to work the alarm. Some fire alarms start wailing when the battery is almost out, without smoke or fire.

it doesn't say anything about the alarms so stop assuming

It said his detector went off, with a loud noise. Please don't tell me you're being serious, #18

#18, TVs and blenders have nothing to do the post. The point of him saying he can't work simple electronics is most likely an alarm was beeping, which is why he thought he was getting carbon monoxide poisoning, which is why he wrote the FML. It's simple sense, not assuming. What you said made absolutely no sense.

#18..... Just leave.

18 - it DOES say about the detector, what post are you reading?

Detector=Alarm @sunnyskys

I always think I have carbon monoxide poisoning when I'm tired. That's like everyday so that definitely sucks

I don't think this is the same thing. .

It's always better to err on the side of caution with something like that. Hopefully they didn't make you feel too silly.

Great that you don't have any poisoning..now get your health back in shape. Goodluck :)

Better safe than sorry!!

Consider yourself lucky. All of those problems can be fixed with simple lifestyle changes.

Not always. Many people have high blood pressure for which no drug or lifestyle change can help.