By Anonymous - 26/03/2009 14:54 - United States

Today, I texted this girl that I really like. I got a message back saying "Your message to 903-***-**** could not go through due to a disconnection, thanks, Alltel services." I overheard her later at lunch saying she sent the message, and laughed with her friends about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 767
You deserved it 9 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's when you grab your phone, and pretend to take a call, then walk by her, telling your "friend on the phone" that you did the dare, but that the fat bitch's phone was disconnected. then make a comment about her being poor and keep walking.

Comments

I'm with #3 on the phone number. And "thanks?" It wasn't a good idea for her to talk and laugh about it when you could potentially be nearby but I think she was just trying to let you off easily. She may not have thought it out thoroughly but I think that may have been her initial intention.

I feel bad for the guy ... we have all been there. really like someone and just go a little overboard. he sounds young and i am sure when we were all in middle school/high school we might have done the same. i think that the girl was mean ... keep your head up high and smile... there are nicer girls out there!!

That's a Texas area code. Northeast Texas, in fact... that's where I'm from... rep 903!

bitca 0

Dude, do you have any idea how annoying it is to keep getting texts when you aren't into it? I've told guys before that I'm really busy and can't talk yet five minutes later my phone goes off again. Take it for what it is. If she wants to talk to you, she has your number.

braFTW 0

1. You should've noticed the "strange" number. 2. Move on, never look back, be happy instead.

kellster 2

Uh, if someone doesn't respond to you after one or two texts, MAX, stop texting them!!!! Unless you were hoping to be thought of as an insane, controlling, stalker-type. If so, kudos, sir. Mission accomplished! And how WERE you too dumb to recognize her number??

ur a fucken ididot fakeeeee fML ur a loser hahahahaha

REPPIN 903!!!! I'm from HUNT COUNTY, Greenville area..i go to Texas A&M college station right now. that sounds like a 903 girl.. those north/east texas girls will treat you wrong. most of them at least. she did you a favor bro, get away while you can.

I have to admit, that was pretty smooth AND it got you to leave her alone!